Friday, February 18, 2011

The First Unmasking

So... After working a bit of my computer working skills with multiple monitors, I think I may have figured out what Jon may be seeing when he's talking about the man. I'm sure you all are up to date on your internet memes, so it shouldn't come to surprise you when I tell you who it is. Apparently the figure Jon is seeing goes by the name of:

Slender Man.

Apparently the urban internet legend has come to find his way into Jon's mind. And, mind you, I have heard of this fellow before, but this is my first actual time hearing about him appearing to someone in Jon's mindstate before. I think I'm going to take the approach of just assuming that this 'Slender Man' is appearing exclusively in Jon's mind, maybe due to him watching videos of him and seeing pictures of him as well.

All of that, along with Jon's current mind state, could be the cause of 'him' appearing to Jon exclusively. But, I won't know until I meet with Jon more, and luckily I'm meeting with him tomorrow.

Also, while doing my research, I found... a symbol. I remember seeing it myself before, but I've decided to see if it affects Jon in any way.


Anyone aware of what this is? I don't really know myself, but I'm sure someone SHOULD know what it means.

3 comments:

  1. Ohlawd.

    Daedalus, is it? Well, pleased to meet you. Call me Brave. It's a pleasure. As for that symbol...we call it the Operator Symbol. And it's usually a sign that he's around.

    Also, a friendly word of advice? Drop this case. Pass the buck. Shoot Jon in the face next time you see him. ANYTHING. But you've still got a chance. Don't fuck it up by digging any deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Brave was it?

    As for the symbol... I guess a name will do for now, I guess I can see if Jon recognizes it when I see him next. And he? I can only assume that it is part of the urban legend.

    And your statement... I find it odd. On the one hand, you're a stranger, one that I do not really know at all. Telling someone to drop an important case takes a lot of time and communication but... On the other hand it is tempting. But, believe me, I've heard of a lot of strange cases in my years of study, I'm sure experiencing one first hand won't kill me, now will it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Yes, it very well might.

    Be wise, Daedalus. Your blog's title is Close To The Sun? How apt. He happens to have quite the like for fire.

    Back off. Find some way to get this out from under your responsibility, before you get burnt.

    ReplyDelete