Friday, February 18, 2011

Asphyxiated Chats

Funny, even after staying up most of the night to work on these chats, I don't remember leaving my window open. It got slightly cold when I woke up, but hopefully nothing to worry about at the moment. Now, onto more important matters. Like I previously said, I had stayed up most of the night to work on writing out the chat, to see if any of you might have any ideas as to what is going on with Jon. Now, I'm keeping the video chat to myself, so I'm just going to post up the 'script', if you will, of our chat.

Daedalus: "Hey Jon, how're you doing?"

Jon: "..."

D: "Still not in a talking mood?"

J: "...He knows."

D: "Hmm? Who knows what?"

J: "He knows I am here."

D: "Someone knows you are here in the hospital? Well, it's always nice to know that your friends and family know yo-"

J: "No, no, He knows I am here..."

D: "Jon, I'm not understanding."

J: "The man in the suit, he knows I'm here."

D: "Man in a suit?"

J: "Yes, he kinda looks like a skinny looking fella."

D: "Hmm, anything else you remember about him?"

J: "..." *Doesn't answer, but does seem to start to shudder a lot*

D: "Alright, you said he knows you're here?"

J: "Yeah, he was here last night."

D: "Last night? Did the doctors know?"

J: "No sir, when the nurse came in he was gone."

D: "Alright. I think that's enough for today, wouldn't you say so as well, Jon?"

J: "Yeah, I t-" *He tries finishing this sentence before he falls back onto his bed, starting to speak the incoherent language from last week again* (Again, the only words I pick out are Man, black, thin, follow and everywhere, although this time I get another one: Dark.)

And there's the interview, like I promised. Later tonight, I'm going to be looking on the internet to see what all I can find about this so called 'skinny looking fella' that Jon was talking about. I'm almost wondering if it is some condition I didn't learn about in college or that has been discovered recently, but I've got no proof to say otherwise.

Any ideas, bloggers? I know that this may seem strange but... any idea is appreciated, sincerely it is. I just need to figure out what is going on with him and I can help him get through it. I have another appointment with him tomorrow, and anything I can find tonight will greatly help out my hopes and such with helping out Jon. I'll be making another post tonight with my discoveries.

But, for now, a due, adieu, adieu, adieu, to you and you and you.

-Daedalus

Song of the moment: Rooftops by Lostprophets. It's pretty nice, in my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment